Happy new month my lovelies! I can’t believe we are halfway through the year already. The way time flies though. Anyway, I’m excited that July is finally here
and that’s because my birthday is the 15th.
Today’s post is a personal one. I’ve been blogging for over a month now so I feel like it’s time you guys got to know me a little more. So I’m going to be sharing 10 things about me you most likely didn’t know before. Let’s get right into it.
1) My full name is Ayomide Christiana Ogundipe and I’m the first of 4 children.
2) I’m a CHRISTIAN. I believe the bible. God is my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t get it right all the time though but I’m a work in progress.
3) I talk to a lot of people but I actually have just a few friends. I try to keep my inner circle small and tight because I’ve learned that you just can’t be friends with everybody.
4) I’m very opinionated. I know because I’ve been told. If I believe in something, it’s going to take a lot to convince me otherwise. It’s both a blessing and a curse.
5) I’m a hopeless romantic. Like you have no idea! I’ve literally recited my vows a gazillion times in my head. Yes I can be that mushy.
6) I have never had a boyfriend. A couple of almosts but it just never happened. Please don’t ask me why.
7) I’m always on my phone.
It’s a bad habit of mine. So if I’m not texting you back, I’m probably ignoring you.
8) I’m very particular about etiquette and I can’t stand ill-mannered people. I get easily irritated when people make too sexual jokes.
9) If I could travel to only one place in the world, then it has to be Venice! Venice is at the very top of my travel bucket list.
10) I love to dress up. Any opportunity to glam up and I’m jumping right at it. Clothes, Hair and Makeup, Shoes and Bags in that order. Looking good is very important to me.
And that’s it. 10 things you didn’t know about me. Do we share any similarities? Let me know by dropping your comments.
PS: I love you guys. You make blogging worthwhile and I can’t thank you enough for reading. Your comments, they mean the world to me. So keep them coming!